Exhibition Check List
- List of Sections & Print Titles – max 4 per theme
- Files to match your Images – NO BLACK BORDERS – 1400x1050px size 1MB
Please, Use correct lettering
as it goes into the catalogue/award/certificates as you enter it.
- ‘Enter Competition’ button and this will take you to the main ‘Competition Entry Page’.To add an image title to your entry and upload you pdi’s for catalogue use. Select an image category, and enter your image title before pressing ‘Add To Entry’.
- eg. Humanity The Girl with the Green Earring please use appropriate capitals
- After you have added an individual entry, you will see adjacent to the the entry a button marked ‘Upload a file’. Please, just upload the image – no background as they’re for the catalogue. Longest side 1400px.
- You can either click this button to select an image to upload against the entry, or you can drag an image from your desktop, onto the button. You will see a progress, followed by the ‘Uploaded’ status changing to ‘Yes’.
- After you have uploaded your digital versions, you can press ‘Check/View PDI Entry’ to check that the system has accepted them
- If your images don’t upload – try later when it’s not peak time, it will depend on your Internet Speed at the time of your entry.
Entry Completed -Titles and pdi
Returns Choice, This is an important step in your entry.
- Postage will be added Return by Post
- Postage – Costs – £5.00 a box + 15p per print
- if you’re sharing don’t forget to add your 15p per print. postage
- or select – sharing a box – as you need to pay 15p a print as part of your return postage.Please write a list of entrants in your box on the outside of the box
- Add to the box – print- return instructions – Collect from ….. etc.
Payment is now Due via Paypal.
Thank you taking the time to read the instructions they’re important.
Good Luck with your entry – every entry receives a full colour catalogue