The SRGB Group will take all reasonable care of the entries but cannot accept liability for any loss or damage to the work submitted.
- All prints must be the sole work of the author who must have taken the original images from their original settings. No images taken from the internet or DVD’s or clip art can be used in this salon.Copyright of all parts of the image must belong to the author otherwise will be disqualified.
- No images may be repeated in other sections or been accepted before in an SRGB Exhibition in any section
- Prints may be entered Mounted Max – Mount size 50cm x 40 cm.
- Unmounted Paper Size A3 or A4 only
- Any print that does not meet the section definition will be disqualified by the joint opinion of the SRGB Group Committee without refund.
- All awards and a selection of Accepted images will be at our exhibition.
The SRGB Photo Group reserve the right to use any entry, without fee, for publication and/or display in any media related to the exhibition. Copyright will remain with the author.
Details of the entrant will be kept on file for future mailing of the exhibition.
Submission of entries will be taken as acceptance of all conditions.