- The Barcode are part of the entry process – can be printed at various stages
- The Barcodes are to identify your prints and they carry all the info about the print.
- Labels to print your barcodes you can use either size label.
- you need a complete barcode for each print
- please don’t split your barcode/label
- Make sure it’s not set to fit to paper
- Please put your barcode stickers on the back of your print top right
Crisp and Clean Barcode
This identifies individual prints
Blurred or missing elements
Please, reprint on a finer print setting
or different sticker sheet
Don’t forget, print your Prints Included Report twice, please and put in your box